Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dear Class,

I am back from vacation and am glad to see everyone in class.

Here is a dialog that we wrote together in class:

A: How was your Golden Week?

B: It was good.

A: What did you do?

B: I stayed at home and relaxed.

Here is another:

A: How was your Golden Week?

B: It was fun.

A: What did you do?

B: I went to my home town and saw a movie.

A: Which movie did you see?

B: I saw Babel.

A: How was it?

B: It was very interesting ... in a good way.

Next week I will bring a sample Business English textbook called Market Leader.
We are looking for a new topic for class.
One idea is to use a Business English textbook.
Do you have any other ideas?
Please leave a comment!

Homework:

Write a SMART goal for INPUT
Focus on Extensive Reading and Extensive Listening

No comments: