Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hello Class,

Here are the notes for lesson #25.

In our lesson on Tuesday we went over our homework for last week.

Examples:

#1 Your Title or Current Position
  • Property Management Administrator
  • Internal Communications Coordinator
  • Organizational Development Consultant
  • Financial Development Manager
  • Management Solutions Team Leader
  • Chief OD Consultant

#2a General responsibilities
  • I am responsible for office leasing.
  • I am responsible for account management
  • I am responsible for internal communications
  • I am responsible for corporate accounting
  • I am responsible for developing and managing the corporate development plan

#2b Specific duties or responsibilities
  • I have to check contracts, do accounting for all corporate office leasing, and make financial reports for Real Estate Securities
  • I have to track costs and budgets for corporate accounts
  • I have to plan internal communications including the website, newsletter, and company events such the annual kickoff meeting.
  • I have to keep track of payments and receipts, make investments, and write risk management reports

Homework for next week:
  1. Please make sure that you have finished questions 1-3 for next class.
  2. Describe your perfect boss or target client/customer.
See you next week and have a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Matthew

No comments: