Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dear Class,

Today is February 20th, 2007.

Today we reviewed the Chart from last time and added more specific examples about our jobs in particular. (Please click on the word "chart" above!)

We are getting very close to the last step in our process to create our Personal Branding Statement.
Keep up the good work and continue writing!

Your homework:

One-on-One Focus Group #3
*Talk to 2-5 people from your field (colleague, client, boss, superior)
*Talk to them about what you've written about your industry and job
*Is it correct?
*What feedback and additional comments do they have?

Please keep reading your graded readers and studying on the Cerego Website!

Sincerely,

Matthew

2 comments:

noriko.yamamori said...

Dear Mat

Hello!
How are you?
I'd like to access [chart]
but my adress doesn't have permission.
Please send me your invitation to my company and home.
See you tomorrow!

Sincerely,
noriko

Matthew J. Nisselius said...

Hi Noriko,

Thank you for writing.
I have opened the chart to everyone now.
Please check if you can open it and let me know.

Thanks again and see you soon.

Sincerely,

Matthew